Bolton Wanderers in the Community’s Working Wanderers programme offers a range of projects and services aimed at improving the employment prospects of residents across Bolton.
What you can expect from us:
– Build confidence and self-esteem
– Raise aspirations
– Develop key skills
– Gain real life work experience
– Support with CV writing, job searching and job applications
– Coaching around interview technique
Our projects and services:
– Employability specific courses
– Volunteer opportunities
Are you a local employer looking to provide employment opportunities to young adults across Bolton?
We offer a number of employability courses and Traineeships for young people!
What we are looking for:
– Employers who are able to offer work experience placements for 12-16 weeks
– Businesses who are interested in developing the skills of young adults
– Employers who are enthusiastic about helping young adults get into work
For more information contact
If you would like more information on how you can get involved and support our programme’s, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 673790.